Walking distance to the restaurants and shops, situated on a small river with ducks on the lawn. Breakfast was good. I guess we did not use the air conditioner so I can't comment on that but we found Wigeon to be a charming room and the staff were very pleasant. I had no problems but the previous reviewer who did not enjoy this inn may want to try the Wildflower Inn next time.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Serenely situated along Flat Creek, Inn On The Creek is your own private refuge and sanctuary from the outside world. Year round you will experience the charm of the wildlife along the creek that runs behind the Inn, while you are served breakfast in bed. Located three blocks from Jackson Hole Town Square. Read the reviews below to see why the Inn on the Creek is called "Jackson Hole's Most Romantic Inn". ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Cancelon, Hotwire and Agoda so you can book your Inn on the Creek reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Inn On The Creek Hotel Jackson
- Inn On The Creek Jackson Hole, WY