We turned up late one evening in Jackson. Spotted the attractive little Inn by the river.
The staff were so helpful, and they did a deal which made our two night stay a bargain. We had the jucuzzi room with fire and candles. Very smart and clean.
We moved to another room on the top floor, and although small, it was really nice and clean and good for our needs.
Breakfast excelent, but the lack of choice, i.e. you have what is being prpared that day, may not appeal to everyone.
Excellent location in the town, only 5 mins stroll to the restaurants/shops.
Would definitely stay here again, but do not think the full price would be value for money.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Serenely situated along Flat Creek, Inn On The Creek is your own private refuge and sanctuary from the outside world. Year round you will experience the charm of the wildlife along the creek that runs behind the Inn, while you are served breakfast in bed. Located three blocks from Jackson Hole Town Square. Read the reviews below to see why the Inn on the Creek is called "Jackson Hole's Most Romantic Inn". ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Hotwire and Cancelon so you can book your Inn on the Creek reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Inn On The Creek Hotel Jackson
- Inn On The Creek Jackson Hole, WY