We stayed here to celebrate our 50th Anniversity, Amy, Casey, Hailey could not have done more to make our stay better. They helped with tips on what to do, directions, and hard to get reservations. We met such a wonderful mixture of people from all over the world. The food was wonderful and the hospitality unparalleled. The room was lovely and the spa tub after a hike to Hidden Falls was a blessing. Every time we returned to the Inn it was like coming home.
The location is perfect, close enough to the square to walk, but far enough away that there is no noise. Flat Creek that runs behind the Inn is scenic and peaceful.
We will definitely stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Serenely situated along Flat Creek, Inn On The Creek is your own private refuge and sanctuary from the outside world. Year round you will experience the charm of the wildlife along the creek that runs behind the Inn, while you are served breakfast in bed. Located three blocks from Jackson Hole Town Square. Read the reviews below to see why the Inn on the Creek is called "Jackson Hole's Most Romantic Inn". ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire and Cancelon so you can book your Inn on the Creek reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Inn On The Creek Hotel Jackson
- Inn On The Creek Jackson Hole, WY