We have stayed at the Inn for several years now. It is exceptionally clean with excellent linens, fantastic staff and a great choice f you like to "selectively socialize" on your vacation. Plenty of opportunity to meet others or room to have solitude - this venue is a great location within walking distance to everything downtown and an easy drive to the Tetons and Yellowstone.
The staff is very knowledgable about the area and LISTENS to what you want to do, giving great suggestions! Breakfast is served daily and is excellent! Happy hour nightly gives an added opportunity to review the day and find out what adventures others discovered.
Easy going and simply an excellent location with fantastic ownership - bring your dogs, highly, highly recommend it!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Serenely situated along Flat Creek, Inn On The Creek is your own private refuge and sanctuary from the outside world. Year round you will experience the charm of the wildlife along the creek that runs behind the Inn, while you are served breakfast in bed. Located three blocks from Jackson Hole Town Square. Read the reviews below to see why the Inn on the Creek is called "Jackson Hole's Most Romantic Inn". ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Priceline and HotelQuickly so you can book your Inn on the Creek reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Inn On The Creek Hotel Jackson
- Inn On The Creek Jackson Hole, WY