The Inn is beautiful; the amenities and furnishings are wonderful and comfortable; the breakfasts are varied and delicious. But most of all the people who own the inn are extremely helpful and gracious. They gave the utmost effort to make our stay at the inn and the area wonderful. They are very knowledgeable about the area. It's always great when the owners are also the inn-keepers. I will stay here every time we make it to beautiful Jackson.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Serenely situated along Flat Creek, Inn On The Creek is your own private refuge and sanctuary from the outside world. Year round you will experience the charm of the wildlife along the creek that runs behind the Inn, while you are served breakfast in bed. Located three blocks from Jackson Hole Town Square. Read the reviews below to see why the Inn on the Creek is called "Jackson Hole's Most Romantic Inn". ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Orbitz, getaroom.com, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your Inn on the Creek reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Inn On The Creek Hotel Jackson
- Inn On The Creek Jackson Hole, WY