“Truly perfect”

Inn on the Creek
Ranked #1 of 3 Jackson B&B and Inns
GreenLeadersBronze level
Reviewed May 24, 2013

The Inn is beautiful; the amenities and furnishings are wonderful and comfortable; the breakfasts are varied and delicious. But most of all the people who own the inn are extremely helpful and gracious. They gave the utmost effort to make our stay at the inn and the area wonderful. They are very knowledgeable about the area. It's always great when the owners are also the inn-keepers. I will stay here every time we make it to beautiful Jackson.

Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family

Reviewed May 19, 2013

We were back for a second visit and were not disappointed. We had an impromptu family reunion and had plenty of room in the Swan Studio to entertain 10 people. Even though the weather didn't cooperate we still enjoyed cocktails in front of the fireplace after a day in Yellowstone and Grand Teton parks. Great tasting breakfasts and unparalleled hospitality by Casey, Amy and Hailey. We love this place and will be back!

Room Tip: Love the Swan Studio and the additional Swan King when you need the room. They open onto the creek...
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed April 25, 2013

I stayed at the Inn recently and can't say enough good things about it. First, the location is ideal since you can walk downtown to. It's not on a main street so it's quite and the creek runs through the back yard. It is very romantic and has a gazebo in the back by the creek. There are sometimes ducks and geese on the creek. in the wintertime it's very beautiful with all the snow.

The owners are very nice and helpful with suggestions and everything you can imagine. They bake in the afternoon and set out fresh cookies and then wine and cheese later. It's a great way to meet other people staying at the Inn. I would recommend this place to anyone looking for a great place to stay in Jackson.

Suggestion: Make sure to try out some cookies they are amazing. Also, the wine and cheese is worth your time and you'll meet interesting people.

Room Tip: Ask is the room is inside or outside since some are outside access only which mean it's it cold...
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 17, 2013

My fiancee and I stayed at the Inn on the Creek in late February for a ski holiday. We compared a lot of hotels in the area and opted for the Swans Suite Studio which was very well-priced for the size of the room and everything that the Inn had to offer. We could not have been more pleased with the service, location, and quality of our stay. Meanwhile, we just hopped on the START bus to get to Teton Village as the stop was only a block away. Lindsey was a fantastic host, as were all the staff. Definitely consider this option when looking to stay in the town of Jackson!

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed February 15, 2013

My wife and I stayed for one night at the Inn of the Creek on our way to Yellowstone. We had a wonderful stay. Amy and Casey (the owners) were very friendly, helpful and courteous. The breakfast was great. The room (King with fireplace and jacuzzi) was clean, large and well kept. It is well located. Good restaurants and town center within easy walking distance. Our only regret is that we did not stay longer.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed February 14, 2013

My wife and I, along with two other couples, stayed at the Inn six nights: Feb. 3-7 and 11-13, 2013. My wife and I stayed in the Harlequin (Feb. 3-7) and the Mallard (Feb. 11-13). Both rooms were spacious and clean, had great views of the creek (and the ducks and Trumpeter Swans), and great beds. The Mallard has two windows while the Harlequin has a small balcony and a double sink in the bathroom.

Other benefits: a hearty and tasty breakfast every morning; wine and cheese in the evening; plenty of parking; walking distance to the center of Jackson; and the quiet!

The thing I loved the most about our stay at the Inn were the people: Amy and Casey Morton, the owners, along with their staff, Lindsey (and Sam), Robyn, and Kelly. All of them were so gracious, friendly, and helpful. Their recommendations for entertainment and dinning options were perfect. Even if the Inn weren't satisfying (which it surely was), I'd stay at the Inn again just to see them all again! In fact, it was the people of the Inn that convinced me to rate the Inn "excellent," which is a rating I rarely give.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed January 13, 2013

I stayed here twice for one night, one on my trip into Yellowstone, one on my way out. This is a perfect place! It is convenient because one can easily walk into the town but the more important facts: great rooms, very comfortable! Never had a Jacuzzi by a fireplace in my room before - great! They serve wine & cheese in the evening and a great breakfast, with all you can imagine, fresh orange juice, pancakes, Quiche and so much more, all self-made and most of it right in in that moment, individually for you. Both are very helpful with excellent recommendations (if it is about dinner or travel or...). This is a really excellent location with so much personality. Not just that I absolutely recommend this place – I will come back on my next trip into the area!

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled solo