We were back for a second visit and were not disappointed. We had an impromptu family reunion and had plenty of room in the Swan Studio to entertain 10 people. Even though the weather didn't cooperate we still enjoyed cocktails in front of the fireplace after a day in Yellowstone and Grand Teton parks. Great tasting breakfasts and unparalleled hospitality by Casey, Amy and Hailey. We love this place and will be back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Serenely situated along Flat Creek, Inn On The Creek is your own private refuge and sanctuary from the outside world. Year round you will experience the charm of the wildlife along the creek that runs behind the Inn, while you are served breakfast in bed. Located three blocks from Jackson Hole Town Square. Read the reviews below to see why the Inn on the Creek is called "Jackson Hole's Most Romantic Inn". ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Travelocity and Odigeo so you can book your Inn on the Creek reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Inn On The Creek Hotel Jackson
- Inn On The Creek Jackson Hole, WY