I stayed at the Inn recently and can't say enough good things about it. First, the location is ideal since you can walk downtown to. It's not on a main street so it's quite and the creek runs through the back yard. It is very romantic and has a gazebo in the back by the creek. There are sometimes ducks and geese on the creek. in the wintertime it's very beautiful with all the snow.
The owners are very nice and helpful with suggestions and everything you can imagine. They bake in the afternoon and set out fresh cookies and then wine and cheese later. It's a great way to meet other people staying at the Inn. I would recommend this place to anyone looking for a great place to stay in Jackson.
Suggestion: Make sure to try out some cookies they are amazing. Also, the wine and cheese is worth your time and you'll meet interesting people.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Serenely situated along Flat Creek, Inn On The Creek is your own private refuge and sanctuary from the outside world. Year round you will experience the charm of the wildlife along the creek that runs behind the Inn, while you are served breakfast in bed. Located three blocks from Jackson Hole Town Square. Read the reviews below to see why the Inn on the Creek is called "Jackson Hole's Most Romantic Inn". ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Agoda, Odigeo and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Inn on the Creek reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Inn On The Creek Hotel Jackson
- Inn On The Creek Jackson Hole, WY