My fiancee and I stayed at the Inn on the Creek in late February for a ski holiday. We compared a lot of hotels in the area and opted for the Swans Suite Studio which was very well-priced for the size of the room and everything that the Inn had to offer. We could not have been more pleased with the service, location, and quality of our stay. Meanwhile, we just hopped on the START bus to get to Teton Village as the stop was only a block away. Lindsey was a fantastic host, as were all the staff. Definitely consider this option when looking to stay in the town of Jackson!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Serenely situated along Flat Creek, Inn On The Creek is your own private refuge and sanctuary from the outside world. Year round you will experience the charm of the wildlife along the creek that runs behind the Inn, while you are served breakfast in bed. Located three blocks from Jackson Hole Town Square. Read the reviews below to see why the Inn on the Creek is called "Jackson Hole's Most Romantic Inn". ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com and Priceline so you can book your Inn on the Creek reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Inn On The Creek Hotel Jackson
- Inn On The Creek Jackson Hole, WY