Inn on the Creek
$209
  • Pool
Flat Creek Inn(Jackson)(Great Value!)
$269
Parkway Inn(Jackson)(Great Value!)
$339
$429
$409
Hampton.com
The Lexington at Jackson Hole(Jackson)(Great Value!)
$320
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of $359/night.

Snow King Resort(Jackson)(Great Value!)
$419
$303
  • Pool
$439
$459
$349
$329
$340
All reviewssocial hourother guestswonderful hostsswan suitequiet cornerhomemade breakfastsqueezed orange juicejackson holecookiesbed and breakfastin towneach morningevery eveningwonderful stayour honeymoonjacuzzi tubcome home
Reviewed April 16, 2012

There is something to be said about a business that is locally owned and operated, where the owner is actually at the hotel every day. My wife and I had a great trip to Jackson in part due to Inn on the Creek's owner, Casey, who oriented us to the town, gave us the inside scoop on local deals, and cooked us breakfast, made to order, every morning.
Our room was cozy yet spacious and we would highly recommend this place to anyone travelling to Jackson.
Also note that this B&B is under recently new ownership and remodeled facilities, so older reviews may not be as applicable.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 31, 2012

When I choose a bed and breakfast over a traditional hotel I do so for many reasons. I like to feel appreciated, I like the relaxed interaction with guests and staff, a hearty breakfast is nice too. Most of all I like the feeling that this is a "home away from home". The Inn on the Creek really is all of those things and more. It is the type of place you can recommend wholeheartedly to friends and family. You know you have found the right place when you immediately look at your calendar upon arriving home only to calculate when your return visit will be.

Lindsay G.
Greenville, NC

• Stayed: March 2012
Reviewed March 14, 2012

My husband & I stayed one night at this B&B. We weren't thrilled to find out that we had been bumped from our reserved room; however, we were moved to another room that also had a view of the creek. The person who checked us in unfortunately was not overly friendly and did not have good suggestions for restaurants to go to. However, our room was very comfortable - especially the bed and shower. Also, the owner was extremely friendly and hospitable. We enjoyed chatting with her while eating a delicious breakfast. She made this B&B top notch and one we would recommend to others and visit again.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 10, 2012

I have lived in downtown Jackson for 10+ years. Recently my parents came to visit me and we chose Inn on the Creek for its location and pleasant appearance. We could not have been more pleased. The room was lovely and we lucked out with the weather. Amy and Casey were super sweet people, who did their best to accommodate my folks and generally made their stay friendly and easy. Thanks so much! I recommend this Inn without hesitation.

Room Tip: We had an upstairs room with less of a view but extremely generous size
  • Stayed: March 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed February 23, 2012

Spacious room with king bed and tub. Clean, fresh and well-maintained. We enjoyed everything about our stay at the Inn and enjoyed talking with the owners - very friendly and helpful. Close to the square but in a quiet corner of town. Had breakfast carried to our room (no extra charge for this) and joined other guests the next morning for some good conversation. Excellent value and nice to be in Jackson during a quieter time.

Room Tip: Couples should get a king room with a fireplace...very romantic!
  • Stayed: February 2012, traveled as a couple