Just spent 4 nights there. Had a wonderful time. Chef Erick is excellent. We were very well taken care of. We were walking distance to the center of town. The staff was pleasant and helpful. We would definitely return. The dry sauna was nice, as are the complimentary use of the bicycles. The cookies, and cakes, and tea were a great touch. The beds were incredibly comfortable.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated walking distance from the Jackson Town Square, guests at the Alpine House have immediate access to all Jackson has to offer. Excellent dining, shopping, art galleries and museums are at your fingertips, not to mention Grand Teton National Park only a short drive away. World-class recreation activities abound in both summer and winter, including fishing, hiking, mountain biking, alpine and Nordic skiing, snowboarding, and snowmobiling. Free bikes are available for cruising around town. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your The Alpine House Lodge & Cottages reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Alpine House Hotel Jackson
- The Alpine House Lodge & Cottages Jackson Hole, WY