The facility has more charm than a typical tourist hotel. There's a yard and porch, a coffee/tea bar, den and dining room on the main floor. Our room had a separate bedroom and sitting area and a large bathroom. The breakfast was great with a nice variety of buffet offerings besides the made-to-order entree. There were bikes available to borrow. We appreciated their "green" efforts. The one downside was that staff was available by phone only from 9:00 pm to 7:00 am.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated walking distance from the Jackson Town Square, guests at the Alpine House have immediate access to all Jackson has to offer. Excellent dining, shopping, art galleries and museums are at your fingertips, not to mention Grand Teton National Park only a short drive away. World-class recreation activities abound in both summer and winter, including fishing, hiking, mountain biking, alpine and Nordic skiing, snowboarding, and snowmobiling. Free bikes are available for cruising around town. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire and getaroom.com so you can book your The Alpine House Lodge & Cottages reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Alpine House Hotel Jackson
- The Alpine House Lodge & Cottages Jackson Hole, WY