Stayed in one of the cabins, is a five minute walk from the lobby and main hotel, a ski trip with my brother. The rooms were comfortable and clean. The two bedroom configuration works best for families or friends but probably less so for two couples as the full bath is a Jack and Jill setup. Nice kitchen stocked with basic cooking gear and appliances. Unexpected touches included heated bathroom floors and free coffee / cookies in the lobby during the day. Walking distance to anything in Jackson and 20 minute drive to Jackson Hole.
Snow King Mountain, in Jackson, was a nice surprise. We flew in around noon and were able to get a full afternoon in for $20.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated walking distance from the Jackson Town Square, guests at the Alpine House have immediate access to all Jackson has to offer. Excellent dining, shopping, art galleries and museums are at your fingertips, not to mention Grand Teton National Park only a short drive away. World-class recreation activities abound in both summer and winter, including fishing, hiking, mountain biking, alpine and Nordic skiing, snowboarding, and snowmobiling. Free bikes are available for cruising around town. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, getaroom.com, Priceline and TripOnline SA so you can book your The Alpine House Lodge & Cottages reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Alpine House Hotel Jackson
- The Alpine House Lodge & Cottages Jackson Hole, WY