I stayed here with my mom for two nights then moved to the Four Seasons at Teton Village for two nights. We slept better in these beds than at the Four Seasons! The Alpine House is such a special place. They have a cozy sitting room/library for guests, fresh cookies/brownies in the afternoon, and breakfast is included. AND the breakfast is fantastic! First morning-mini homemade buttermilk waffles with cream and strawberries. Second morning-omelette with bacon, spinach and cheese. But they always offer granola, fresh fruit, yogurt, warm baked goods. Ask for the room with the adjoining sitting room with fireplace. You won't be disappointed.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated walking distance from the Jackson Town Square, guests at the Alpine House have immediate access to all Jackson has to offer. Excellent dining, shopping, art galleries and museums are at your fingertips, not to mention Grand Teton National Park only a short drive away. World-class recreation activities abound in both summer and winter, including fishing, hiking, mountain biking, alpine and Nordic skiing, snowboarding, and snowmobiling. Free bikes are available for cruising around town. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity and Odigeo so you can book your The Alpine House Lodge & Cottages reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Alpine House Hotel Jackson
- The Alpine House Lodge & Cottages Jackson Hole, WY