We stayed here for a week and I could have stayed a month. The rooms were tasteful and a good size, the breakfast was amazing each morning, and the staff was very friendly/ helpful with recommendations. It is literally two blocks from the main square so lots of restaurants / bars in walking distance ad the city bus stop is on the corner.
That's probably the only catch with staying here is if you are headed to Jackson and plan to ski JHole each day it is 30-35 min to the mountain on the city bus. It's only 3$ and very convenient with door to door service but its draining to make that run day after day. That being said - If you have a car or are thinking of mixing it up with a day in town or snowmobiling or whatever- this is definitely the best bet.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated walking distance from the Jackson Town Square, guests at the Alpine House have immediate access to all Jackson has to offer. Excellent dining, shopping, art galleries and museums are at your fingertips, not to mention Grand Teton National Park only a short drive away. World-class recreation activities abound in both summer and winter, including fishing, hiking, mountain biking, alpine and Nordic skiing, snowboarding, and snowmobiling. Free bikes are available for cruising around town. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your The Alpine House Lodge & Cottages reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Alpine House Hotel Jackson
- The Alpine House Lodge & Cottages Jackson Hole, WY