After 4 weeks travelling around the USA, and having stayed in a variety of hotels and B&B's, we were able to compare this accommodation to other places we had stayed. In comparison, The Alpine House, whilst very clean and with very pleasant and accommodating staff (allowing us to have breakfast before the allotted time as we had an early start), we felt this place was unrealistically priced. We're not sure what everyone is raving about in regards to the breakfast as it was on par with most other breakfasts we had on our trip.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated walking distance from the Jackson Town Square, guests at the Alpine House have immediate access to all Jackson has to offer. Excellent dining, shopping, art galleries and museums are at your fingertips, not to mention Grand Teton National Park only a short drive away. World-class recreation activities abound in both summer and winter, including fishing, hiking, mountain biking, alpine and Nordic skiing, snowboarding, and snowmobiling. Free bikes are available for cruising around town. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your The Alpine House Lodge & Cottages reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Alpine House Hotel Jackson
- The Alpine House Lodge & Cottages Jackson Hole, WY