Had booked the Alpine Suite for four nights and stayed just one night. Yes, there is plenty of light, but the view is pitiful. One set of french doors looks into the neighbor's kitchen window and the other looks out onto the parking lot and gravel alley. Some of the furnishings looked as if they were purchased at a garage sale. The bedding was comfortable, however, each time the guest upstairs flushed their toilet, one could hear the water flowing through the sewer pipes that go through the bedroom closet...very loud and annoying. For $300 a night, I expect much nicer accommodations. To their credit, they did refund me for the unused three nights.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated walking distance from the Jackson Town Square, guests at the Alpine House have immediate access to all Jackson has to offer. Excellent dining, shopping, art galleries and museums are at your fingertips, not to mention Grand Teton National Park only a short drive away. World-class recreation activities abound in both summer and winter, including fishing, hiking, mountain biking, alpine and Nordic skiing, snowboarding, and snowmobiling. Free bikes are available for cruising around town. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Odigeo, Priceline, Cheap Tickets and Jetsetter so you can book your The Alpine House Lodge & Cottages reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Alpine House Hotel Jackson
- The Alpine House Lodge & Cottages Jackson Hole, WY