Overall, I was disappointed in The Alpine Inn, not because of what they did, but because of the lack and feel of a bed and breakfast. Previous experiences at a bed and breakfast were quaint, friendly, and comfortable. I like the idea of sharing a table with strangers and having morning coffee. You won't get that at The Alpine Inn. It's a small hotel - not a bed and breakfast.
Pros: The house is beautiful, nice reading area, rooms and bed were comfortable, and of course, the breakfast is outstanding!!
Cons: Felt like I was in a small hotel, could hear your neighbors and people walking the halls, ate breakfast at little tables by yourself with a waitress serving you, the check in staff wasn't extremely friendly, missed the feel of a traditional B&B
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated walking distance from the Jackson Town Square, guests at the Alpine House have immediate access to all Jackson has to offer. Excellent dining, shopping, art galleries and museums are at your fingertips, not to mention Grand Teton National Park only a short drive away. World-class recreation activities abound in both summer and winter, including fishing, hiking, mountain biking, alpine and Nordic skiing, snowboarding, and snowmobiling. Free bikes are available for cruising around town. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Hotwire and getaroom.com so you can book your The Alpine House Lodge & Cottages reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Alpine House Hotel Jackson
- The Alpine House Lodge & Cottages Jackson Hole, WY