We drove up to meet friends who were staying in Teton Village. We were very pleasantly surprised at how nice this hotel is. The room was nicely appointed. The only downside with room 100 was that it was close to the ski lockers. It was noisy in the evening and in the morning when people were getting fitted for skis and boots.
We enjoyed breakfast. It was tasty with a lot of choice. The driver that drove the complimentary shuttle to Jackson Hole stopped to show us a moose on the way to the mountain. He shared lots of interesting information about moose and local history on the way to and from the mountain.
Finally, they offered a late check out without our even asking. We would stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Come experience the area's most luxurious accommodations offering generous amenities, stylish rustic decor and unsurpassed comfort. Each Premier Guestroom beckons guests to unwind with presidential double pillow top mattresses dressed with plush linens and accents and a spacious sitting area outfitted with a queen sleeper sofa. The spacious bathroom features granite countertops, double vanity and Molton Brown bath products. After a day of outdoor adventure in Jackson Hole, we invite you to relax and experience the best in technology with a 52" LCD LED television and Blu-ray player, alarm clock and a large desk with a built-in electronic hub, ideal for recreational and business travelers alike. Hotel amenities include a cozy fireside lobby lounge serving innovative cocktails and a bistro menu, a newly designed indoor/outdoor pool, hot tub and sauna, and a state-of-the art fitness center. The Lodge offers a complimentary gourmet hot, buffet breakfast to guests each morning. Make use of the courtesy car (upon availability 7am-11pm)or the free local town shuttle that makes regular stops out front for quick trips into town. Dining and shopping galore are located nearby. The Lodge at Jackson Hole is centrally located near Grand Teton & Yellowstone National Parks, Jackson Hole Mountain Resort and the great Snake River. Nearby recreational activities include fishing, whitewater rafting, hunting, sightseeing, hiking, biking, skiing, snowmobiling and horseback riding. Relax in luxurious accommodations after an exciting day of exploring beautiful Jackson at the Lodge at Jackson Hole! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Lodge at Jackson Hole reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus The Lodge At Jackson Hole Hotel Jackson
- Jackson Best Western
- Jackson Hole Wy
- Jackson Hole Best Western
- The Lodge At Jackson Hole WY