“Delicious!!!”

Liberty Burger
Ranked #6 of 146 Restaurants in Jackson
Cuisines: American
Reviewed July 24, 2014

So tasty! The bison burgers are so delicious you gotta try one. Will defiantly eat there again when we visit and hopefully soon.

Reviewed July 21, 2014

This was a great way to end a day at Grand Teton National Park. The burgers were great. I had the bison burger ($5 extra for bison ) which was tasty. Others enjoyed their burgers as well (forgetting the names, but suffice it to say they were all eaten quickly). Skinny fries were good (similar to Steak and Shake) and onion rings come in a tower of six. Excellent location in the heart of downtown with a large municipal parking lot one block away makes this an easy choice. Thanks to my Trip Advisor friends for steering us in the right direction for dinner after a long day!

Reviewed July 18, 2014

I had the Napa burger at Liberty Burger and hubs had a regular Liberty Burger. We were both very satisfied with our choices. I really like the fact that they weren't so piled up with condiments that you couldn't eat them. I would eat there again.

1  Thank Itzie4you
Reviewed July 17, 2014

We were on our way through Jackson after spending the morning in Grand Teton National Park. We actually found a parking spot in downtown and were deciding where to have lunch. We saw Liberty Burger and decided why not. It has a big open window so you can chat with people who walk by outside (not sure how this looks in the winter). There are some tables for sitting, but there is one massive family style table in the middle of the restaurant (note this is not a huge restaurant and cannot hold large parties, unless the table in the middle is open). I split a liberty burger and sweet potato fries with my mom. It was a generous portion and both of us were full when done. The gentleman seated next to us had ordered the Kale salad and it was huge. Service was nice and they were good about checking on us. I would return to this restaurant.

Reviewed July 13, 2014

Burger are delicious. You can select the type of meat you want (bison, chicken, beef, vegetarian etc...).

Waitress was very nice.

Atmosphere has nothing special, it is a very modern place compared to the other restaurants.

I would go back.