“REALLY good!”

Cuisines: American
Jackson, Wyoming
“REALLY good!”
Reviewed June 28, 2014

The burgers and shakes are absolutely great! Go hungry. The onion rings are amazing too. It's small, and the parking is a challenge, but worth it.

Visited May 2014

Pacific Palisades, CA
“Great Burgers”
Reviewed June 26, 2014

Basically, this is part of the Merry Piglets restaurant. There is a wide assortment of delicious burgers and they have the same friendly staff as next door. The onion rings were also fantastic.

Visited June 2014
SanFrancisco Bay Area
“Soooo yummy! A must do in Jackson Hole”
Reviewed June 25, 2014 via mobile

The Napa burger with grilled onions was amazing. And it's just one of their interesting combos. If you want to try bison this is the place. Great veggie burger too. Try their special hot sauce with fries and you might need to bring some home. It's small so you might have to wait for seating but worth the wait. Excellent salted caramel milk shake (says my niece) ! They also offer a lovely soft gluten free bun. All in all -excellent!

stamford, ct
“Not just beef-- amazing toppings and sauces”
Reviewed June 9, 2014

We had an informal lunch here and are glad we did. My husband had a beef burger with Mexican accoutrements, and I had their wonderful veggie burger. We ordered sweet potato fries which came with chipotle ketchup, and I had the crispest yet not greasy onion rings. I saw lots of people with amazing looking shakes too.

Visited June 2014
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best burgers!”
Reviewed June 8, 2014 via mobile

Liberty has the best burger I've ever eaten, hands down. I got the "Liberty Burger" double, with bacon and cheese. My husband got the "Nooner," it had hashbrowns and an egg on it. The onion rings are okay, a little too big for my taste, but still taste good. Our boys got a chocolate shake and the "sticky situation" shake, both excellent! We were both very pleased with our burgers and plan to eat there again before we head to Yellowstone.