“Great food & skilled servers!”

Trio An American Bistro
Reserve with OpenTable
Trio An American Bistro is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #19 of 146 Restaurants in Jackson
Cuisines: American
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Local cuisine, Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Broadway and Pearl St.
Transit: The START bus stops one block from Trio on Pearl Street at the Teton Steak House and the 49'er Inn. The START (Southern Teton Area Rapid Transit) is Jackson Hole's convenient and affordable public transportation. www.startbus.com
Reviewed June 26, 2014

We took a chance and arranged a family celebration at Trio even though we hadn't eaten there before. Everybody (ages 10 to 80) thought the food was delicious, and the servers did a great job moving us along (so we could get to our next event) while not making us feel rushed. We really loved the Roma pizza, even our auntie from Italy agreed. The lamb pasta and argula salad also got rave reviews from the group. We'd definitely eat here again.

1  Thank IntrepidTrvlR32

Reviewed June 25, 2014

My traveling companion and I decided one night, while visiting Jackson, WY, to try out TRIO - which had been recommended by our GoAheadTour director, It was GREAT. I had the mussels, which were an appetizer but perfect for a light evening meal. My friend had tomato soup - which appeared on several menus during our trip. Both of us then shared a Lemon Meringue pie (sorta) - so lemony and cool - great again. We sat at the bar to eat, watching plates piled high heading to diners in the crowded transformed space. The bar was busy, the wait staff on their toes, and you could watch chefs prepare some of the meals. Lovely, albeit a little loud, restaurant; good if you have to take some rowdy friends out! But also sweetlly romantic.

Reviewed June 23, 2014

In an oasis of hamburger and generic restaurants, this is a real standout. My husband and I stumbled upon this restaurant and we were lucky to get seats at the bar. Our food was outstanding and the service very good. Our waiter was extremely knowledgable when I asked about specific ingredients. Highly recomend this restaurant!

Reviewed June 19, 2014

The server was very nice, informative and did her job well. It was semi crowded but the wait was short. My beef tenderloin was delicious and cooked perfectly. After the bad steak I had the night before at a different restaurant, this was a great last meal to have in Jackson Hole.

Reviewed May 28, 2014

A number of people in our Hotel (The Lodge at Jackson Hole) recommended this establishment with comments like "the best in town" and it was really very good. The food atmosphere and the service were excellent