“great rib eye”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions, Local cuisine, Business meetings
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Broadway and Pearl St.
Transit: The START bus stops one block from Trio on Pearl Street at the Teton Steak House and the 49'er Inn. The START (Southern Teton Area Rapid Transit) is Jackson Hole's convenient and affordable public transportation. www.startbus.com
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed September 13, 2008

great rib eye

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook

Reviewed August 2, 2008

Trio is way overrated. As a local, I have eaten there several times and have never been impressed. Service is always extremely slow and it seems like they always get the order wrong. The Snake River Grill is by far the best option for this upper price tier. Or if you feel adventurous, check out the new sushi restaurant, Blu.

Reviewed July 27, 2008

Even though we ate at the intimate counter with a view of the prep kitchen, this was a delightful little restaurant. Everything is prepared with fresh, high quality, ingredients. Drinks are superb. Arugula salad is outstanding. I recommend the smoked salmon appetizer. Do not be put off by the $12, the amount of salmon is impressive. I hear some folks who worked the reknown Snake River Grill kitchen started this place. Their experience shows. July 2008.

2  Thank IrishAlways
Reviewed June 1, 2008

All 7 meals were outstanding. No one had a complaint.
A true gem in the mountains.

1  Thank Fleaburr
Reviewed March 18, 2008

Last Saturday, my husband and I dined at Trio for my b'day. (We're locals, and have a knowledge of most of the places in town. ) Dinner was wonderful! It is a fun busy place.

We started off with the appetizer that happened to be the chef's fav: grilled shrimp & asparagus over a bed of tiny black lentils. Good choice :-) We both had the soup special: parmesian/artichoke, another good choice. Hubby had the Elk Bolognese, good wild game meat sauce with rigitoni, and I had the forever cooked pork with roasted veggies and polenta....my choice was awesome. We split a creme brulee for dessert.

Left overs made a good dinner the following night!!

Definitely one of our favorite places. On prior visits we've had the risotto, reaaalllly good; and daughter had proscuito arugula pizza, had a taste of that one, great!

2  Thank lvinjxnhole