“Fine Dining in Jackson”

Trio An American Bistro
Reserve with OpenTable
Trio An American Bistro is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #19 of 147 Restaurants in Jackson
Cuisines: American
Good for: Special occasions, Business meetings, Local cuisine, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Broadway and Pearl St.
Transit: The START bus stops one block from Trio on Pearl Street at the Teton Steak House and the 49'er Inn. The START (Southern Teton Area Rapid Transit) is Jackson Hole's convenient and affordable public transportation. www.startbus.com
Reviewed January 29, 2014

My 14 year old (foodie) son and I were on an extended ski weekend together and he wanted to sample some of the best of Jackson's restaurant fare. Trio met the bill. The ambiance is comfortable and relatively intimate. The menu is interesting and food is extremely well prepared. There was a nice wine list. The meal was reasonably priced for a high-end meal. I would definitely recommend Trio if you're looking for a fine dining experience while in the mountain environs.

Reviewed January 13, 2014 via mobile

I love this restaurant! It's a great place to dress up for a nice(but not too pricey) night out,w/ friends or your date.i love the atmosphere of the restaurant & the food is amazing.great salads & awesome wood fire pizzas.

Reviewed January 8, 2014

A casual yet upscale food concept that we were delighted to find this trip. Discovered that at one time, the chefs had worked at Snake River Grill so they are experienced in offering inventive, fresh and flavorful menus. The season menu had just changed that week so not much feedback on diner favorites. We shared appetizers and all enjoyed our entrees. Would gladly go back.
The space is the only downside. In winter, the tables near the entry door are less than desirable. Medium size space without noise reduction on floor or ceiling. Can make it a bit too noisy to have a conversation without increasing talking volume. Would gladly revisit for a different dining experience.

Reviewed January 7, 2014

The driver from my hotel (The Rustic Inn) recommended Trio and it was spot on. I diner here on two seperate evenings and both were very good.
I ordered the bream, malbec, and Dows 20 Yr on night no.1 and returned to my hotel with a warm fuzzy feeling. :)
I had the scallops the second occassion with the Malbec again and it was wonderful. I tend to eat on the lighter side and couldn't even finish this!!
The servers were honest in their recommendations and told me exactly what they prefered, didn't, and why. I can't stand servers who say "everything is great".
The only hiccup was the seating on the second occassion. I think you have to keep your eyes on the kids at the front. There is a curtain to hide the dining floor and apparently for a reason.
I was a single and given a 45 minute wait. It was only after I witnessed another couple walk in and be seated immediately sans reservation that I pressed the young man for a reason.
Magically a table opened and he sat me immediately. ;)

Reviewed January 3, 2014

Busy open ambience. Lovely waiter.

Excellent food. Risotto, cheesey waffle fries and smores all recommended.