“Expect good food and make reservations!”

Trio An American Bistro
Reserve with OpenTable
Trio An American Bistro is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #17 of 145 Restaurants in Jackson
Cuisines: American
Good for: Local cuisine, Special occasions, Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Broadway and Pearl St.
Transit: The START bus stops one block from Trio on Pearl Street at the Teton Steak House and the 49'er Inn. The START (Southern Teton Area Rapid Transit) is Jackson Hole's convenient and affordable public transportation. www.startbus.com
Reviewed September 23, 2013

Wow this was delicious. Swanky but not pretentious, good service and great atmosphere. MUST get the French onion dip (a play on the soup). Menu changes seasonally and portion sizes are just right. A little pricey, but hey it's Jackson and the flavor is worth it.

There are newer reviews for Trio An American Bistro

Reviewed September 14, 2013

Had dinner at Trio in Sept. Made reservations online 2 months previously. The risotto with lamb had the lamb sitting on top of the risotto and not incorporated into the dish. However , the halibut was outstanding. Apps. and wine list very average.

This is an OK restaurant, but we prefer the Kitchen 2 blocks down the street

Reviewed September 14, 2013

Arrived at 8 pm without a reservation after we had been recommended by a local. My daughter and I were in town for two short days. The host asked us if seating at the bar was fine. We took what we could get. We were very near the brick oven and chef.......unbelievable. Food was out of this world With great selections. Highly recommend the fries with the blue cheese fondue!!! Will definitely visit again when in town!!!

Reviewed September 11, 2013

My wife and I had dinner at Trio last night. We had a reservation for 2030 but wanted to eat earlier so went to see if we could eat at the bar or if there was an earlier seating. We had to wait about 25 minutes but had a drink from the bar and ended up with a table for two at the front window. The place was packed with several large groups but our waiter handled everything with a smile. After a week of camping and eating freeze dried food, this was a huge treat and a welcome back to civilization! Be warned, everything in Jackson Hole is expensive, so be prepared.

Reviewed September 3, 2013

Came at 6PM without reservation and pleasant front girl seated me if I could be finished by 7PM, as there was a reservation on this table for 4 for then. I gratefully accepted and was rewarded with the best lamb chops I have ever had, along with a caesar salad that had the right amount of lemon and garlic for me. The place quickly filled and there was a wait for tables at 6:50PM when I left (as promised). I wil return with a reservation. Somewhat loud with close tables so that you can hear everyones conversations. Service excellent and prompt.