“Good but...”

Cuisines: Japanese
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed August 29, 2013

Had the Sushi which was good but when we went to the restrooms we were mortified by the dirtiness of the place.

1  Thank DraxNJ
There are newer reviews for Kazumi Japanese Cuisine

Reviewed August 27, 2013

While we stayed in the Jackson area, we ate 4 nights at this restaurant. The staff were friendly and fun to be around. The sushi chef was funny and friendly. They greeted us like old friends each visit.

The restaurant is clean and very nicely decorated.

We had a variety of sushi rolls, Gyoza, sashimi and drinks. All was excellent and well prepared.

I highly recommend this as a stop for sushi while you are in the Jackson area!

Reviewed July 15, 2013

We were a little leery of a sushi place so far from the ocean but this place is amazing!! The chicken teriyaki was by far the best ever, the sushi was fresh and tasty!!! And it wasn't super expensive.

Reviewed July 8, 2013 via mobile

I highly recommend this sushi restaurant. You can't beat the value for Real Japanese food. Make sure you eat here when you're in Jackson, WY.

2  Thank WatsonWu
Reviewed July 4, 2013

I came here with my boyfriend on Valentines day for a good sushi dinner. (Good sushi is very hard to find here in Wyoming/Idaho). We thought we would give this place a try. I'm from California and have some AMAZING sushi so this was pretty average comparatively. We knew the owner and he made it a very nice evening for us and made sure the service was great. The sushi was alright, but wow was it expensive. I would come here again if I was really craved some sushi, but probably wouldn't come here regularly.