Review Highlights
YOU MUST DO THIS!!!

I wish there was a review box I could tick with 100 stars. This experience was definitely one of... read more

Reviewed July 19, 2018
Robin1221
Cranbury, New Jersey
A Taste of the Wild West

My husband and I went on the Wagon Train with our 5 children (12, 10, 8, 6, 5) and everyone had an... read more

Reviewed July 10, 2018
MDodge6
Felt, Idaho

All reviews dream vacation warburton campfire crew wranglers horseback jeff horses stories cowboy life trail poets role lakes novice expert
Reviewed July 2, 2018

The time spent on the trail is full of wonders and new adventures from horse riding in the hands of experts and assist the novice in gaining confidence ride by ride. The joys of nature are ever present as you ride along well worn trails. It was with amazement that I watched my wife shoot a black powder rifle and after wanted to shoot more. Around the campfire stories of the past was told with poems and songs from the crew. The days being so full of activities we slept sound ready for the what the next day had in store.
The one thing we took away with us was the love and kindness shown to us from booking to the last farewell,a sad event with plenty of tears on both sides.

1  Thank Frank T
Reviewed June 27, 2018

I originally did this wagon train in 1978 at the age of 5 with my parents. This year, on the 40th anniversary of that trip, i took my family and it was amazing. Jeff and his team are amazing and so helpful and kind. We had rain and some really cold weather but they did everything they could to keep us entertained and comfortable.

The trail rides were great, seeing some amazing country, and the food was fabulous for being cooked over a camp fire.

I would recommend anyone wanting to make lifelong memories to do the Teton Wagon Train.

Reviewed October 7, 2017 via mobile

This was my dream vacation for many years. My 14 yr old daughter and I had the time of our lives. Everything was perfect, the food, the hospitality, the fun, the weather, the quiet. We felt so adventurous and completely safe at the same time. I have to do it again! I loved the fireside stories. Wranglers were young and so helpful and perfect role models for my daughter. I expected to have a blast, ride to horses and see the stars. I didn't expect to be around so many good people or to have a vacation that totally impacted my life for the better!!

Reviewed June 26, 2017

Something to do for whatever age you are. Wonderful staff and awesome down home food. Bring clothes for any kind of weather and be prepared. One minute it could be raining and the next snowing as it did for us but we enjoyed the horses, boating and especially the wedding involving Buckskin!

Can't say enough about the hospitality. Everyone needs to do this at least once in your lifetime.

Reviewed September 25, 2016

Took the grandson on the Teton Wagon Train July 2013 (date in review would not let me input 2023). Perfect!! So much offered for everyone! Outstanding supervision and safety for a memorable trip. Relax or be as active as you want! Will go again; granddaughter has requested it. Food is wonderful. Enjoyed evening campfire gathering of stories and songs. Lots of time on horseback (if you want). Staff always ready to help; I especially appreciated the help with tent set ups. We spent 2 days exploring Jackson Hole prior to joining the 4 day wagon train. Took advantage of several kid-friendly free activities.