Review Highlights
YOU MUST DO THIS!!!

I wish there was a review box I could tick with 100 stars. This experience was definitely one of... read more

Reviewed July 19, 2018
Robin1221
Cranbury, New Jersey
A Taste of the Wild West

My husband and I went on the Wagon Train with our 5 children (12, 10, 8, 6, 5) and everyone had an... read more

Reviewed July 10, 2018
MDodge6
Felt, Idaho

All reviews dream vacation warburton campfire crew wranglers horseback jeff horses stories cowboy life trail poets role lakes novice expert
Reviewed June 26, 2017

Something to do for whatever age you are. Wonderful staff and awesome down home food. Bring clothes for any kind of weather and be prepared. One minute it could be raining and the next snowing as it did for us but we enjoyed the horses, boating and especially the wedding involving Buckskin!

Can't say enough about the hospitality. Everyone needs to do this at least once in your lifetime.

Reviewed September 25, 2016

Took the grandson on the Teton Wagon Train July 2013 (date in review would not let me input 2023). Perfect!! So much offered for everyone! Outstanding supervision and safety for a memorable trip. Relax or be as active as you want! Will go again; granddaughter has requested it. Food is wonderful. Enjoyed evening campfire gathering of stories and songs. Lots of time on horseback (if you want). Staff always ready to help; I especially appreciated the help with tent set ups. We spent 2 days exploring Jackson Hole prior to joining the 4 day wagon train. Took advantage of several kid-friendly free activities.

Reviewed August 27, 2016

Where do we start ?If you want a lifetime of lasting memories,then you have to experience a Wagon Train Trip with the Double H BAR !!! For 4 days you live the life of early settlers. You either walk, ride a horse,or ride in a horse drawn wagon,in the Beautiful Teton Mountains. All meals done on campfires,songs and storie around the campfires at night. One night we were attacked by Indians ! Another night we had company from a Mountain Man. Canoed across a lake to wash up.Living in tents ,looking upward at all the stars!! Yes it is truly heartwarming lasting memories.Thank You Jeff and your entire crew for sharing a life that many will never experience.

Reviewed August 11, 2016

This is hands down the best trip I have ever taken. The Warburton family and crew are the most wonderful folks. It's clear this is not their job, but their passion. Their love of the land and each other is humbling. I brought my 12 year old nephew along to show him what real adventure is all about. No electronics allowed. He was so busy throwing knives and tomahawks, hiking, canoeing, swimming and riding horse that he never missed them. He was not the same boy by the end of the trip. Michael and Walker took such great pains to make sure he had a good time. As for the trip, you can do as much or as little as you like along the way. Don't want to set up your tent? No problem. It's taken care of. Want to learn to bake a cake over a fire? Step right up and learn. The food was delicious and there is plenty of it. The entire crew goes to extraordinary lengths to make sure each person has the trip of their dreams. Bring layers for clothing. It gets nice and warm during the day but you'll need extra layers for early morning and evening. Pack light. You really do need less than you think. Follow the suggestions they send you when you book and you will be fine. Bring a power charger as you will most certainly drain the battery in your camera. The scenery is awe inspiring. I'd like to list the "best" part of the trip but I can't narrow it down to one thing. The entire experience was fantastic. The Warburton family and all their crew are the most genuine, down to earth folks you ever want to meet. I hope to get to see them all again. GO! TAKE THIS TRIP! You won't regret it. Deb E.

1  Thank delkins748
Reviewed August 10, 2016

This was the best adventure ever. My family and I had a great time.The Teton wagon train crew is the best Jeff,Cindy,Michael,Jess,Brendon,Trevon,Mccoy,Scooter,Walker,Colin,Lesil,Penelope,Tel,Mark and dogs Scout and Buddy and a special thank you to our cooks Mason and Mackenzie for the best trail food ever.
I would also like to thank all the guest that were with us on the train. What Michael told us was very true we arrived as strangers and left as family.