Too small of sites. KOA "Parking guides" guided an RV into our new truck and would not even apologize. They said they weren't looking at that side of the guy's RV. Lousy service, no playground or pool. Not holding to reputation of KOA, in my opinion.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Snake River Park KOA, Whitewater and Cabin Village in Jackson Hole, Wyoming. The Jackson Hole area is an outdoor lover’s paradise, and Snake River Park offers you an unprecedented opportunity to base-camp in the middle of world famous national parks, rivers, lakes, and forests. Located on the banks of the Snake River, you are minutes from inspiring hikes through Grand Teton National Forest or the wildlife viewing of Yellowstone. And it’s mere minutes to horseback riding and the natural hot springs of the Gros Ventre Wilderness — not to mention exciting and beautiful rafting trips down the Snake River. Whether you need one of our Lodges with a full bathroom and kitchen, a "Kamping Kabin" overlooking the Snake River, a tent site on Horse Creek, or RV site, we are thrilled to accommodate you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Snake River Park KOA and Cabin Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Snake River Park Koa And Cabin Village Hotel Jackson
- Snake River Park KOA And Cabin Village Jackson Hole, WY