“I got free coffee every morning!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”

Snake River Park KOA and Cabin Village
Reviewed July 19, 2012

This place is so pretty it's amazing !!!We had a tent site right on the river. It was very loud in a peaceful soothing way. It was the most I ever paid for tent camping but well worth it. I got free coffee every morning. They are supposed to charge but I had my own KOA mug:)
My son loved the lodge. The whitewater rafting was super fun.Stage 1!!!!

Room Tip: Ask for river view or river adjacent!!!

Reviewed July 18, 2012

Seriously. I've been in a TON of KOA's and this one is the best I have ever found. The cabins are great. Their low end one was better than any other KOA cabin I've seen so far. Next year I will stay in the moderate cabin....I don't need their fancy cabins. Staff was exceedingly friendly. The roving golf cart full of wood for sale every night was awesome!

The bathrooms and showers at this KOA are the highest quality I have found. Maybe they need more and don't try the smaller one during busy times. (If anyone flushes a toilet the shower will get cold) but the main shower house was top quality.

We would go and collect rocks along the Snake River at night. What a great way to finish the day...wading up to my knees in the Snake! You can't go wrong with this KOA. I could stay for a week!

1  Thank marlawscc
Reviewed July 10, 2012

The staff were friendly and welcoming. The park was well maintained and the toilets and shower facilities were clean, with a toilet and shower in your own private room. We stayed in RV site 27. The wireless signal wasn't very strong and was intermittent. The park was in an excellent location to visit Grand Teton NP and was only 10 miles away from Jackson Hole. Cheapest supermarket with the best selection was Smiths.
The Park offers rafting trips on the Snake River, which runs alongside the Park, though we didn’t have time to try this out

Stayed: June 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 9, 2012

Drove to Yellowstone from Salt lake City so this was a good waypoint. Nice area, close to the river. Camp ground was a bit pricey at about $75 per night but included full hookups and electricity. We had no experience RVing but we learned this is important since you can't run a generator in most campgrounds before 8 or after 10. That can be a real problem if you like an early morning cup of joe. Internet really didn't work so don't count in it.

• Stayed: June 2012
Reviewed July 7, 2012

This campground is very convenient to Jackson Hole. It was extremely clean. It was a little pricy, but not too bad for the area. If you want privacy, this is not the place for you. I don't think they could have possibly squeezed one more site anywhere in the campground. We were in a tent by the river, and we could practically reach out and touch the tents on either side of us. I can't even imagine how some of the RVs ever got backed into their sites.

• Stayed: June 2012
Reviewed July 4, 2012

We spent a one night here on our way up into the Tetons. However, it was great. The cabin was clean and comfortable. The shared bathrooms/showers were clean, large, and well maintained. The view from the front porch was worth priceless. We cracked the windows, pulled our heads down in the sleeping bags for warmth, and slept to the sound of the Snake River. Highly recommended.

Reviewed July 4, 2012

Management rude. Front desk and grounds keepers unknowledgeable and unkind. Expensive, cabin nightly rate doesn't include linens or housekeeping. And if you need any assistance they ignore you or don't follow up. Very crapmed site. No palyground, not kid friendly, I was afraid that my children were going to get run over by all the RVs, trucks, and trailers trying to manuever in such tight quarters. Only 2 washers in laundry room. I could go on and on... Horrible stay

2  Thank julia s