We chose this KOA campground because we've used it in the past on our trips to Jackson Hole for the river-rafting. This is the first time we brought along our kids and found out that it isn't very kid-friendly.
The playground is very small and there isn't much space for them to have fun and get dirty.
However, the cabins are beautiful there and the newly-remodeled bathrooms are terrific! It's a very convenient place to grab the bus for river-rafting with Dave Hansen Whitewater and close to the city for shopping and fun.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Snake River Park KOA, Whitewater and Cabin Village in Jackson Hole, Wyoming. The Jackson Hole area is an outdoor lover’s paradise, and Snake River Park offers you an unprecedented opportunity to base-camp in the middle of world famous national parks, rivers, lakes, and forests. Located on the banks of the Snake River, you are minutes from inspiring hikes through Grand Teton National Forest or the wildlife viewing of Yellowstone. And it’s mere minutes to horseback riding and the natural hot springs of the Gros Ventre Wilderness — not to mention exciting and beautiful rafting trips down the Snake River. Whether you need one of our Lodges with a full bathroom and kitchen, a "Kamping Kabin" overlooking the Snake River, a tent site on Horse Creek, or RV site, we are thrilled to accommodate you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotwire, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Snake River Park KOA and Cabin Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Snake River Park Koa And Cabin Village Hotel Jackson
- Snake River Park KOA And Cabin Village Jackson Hole, WY