My husband and I stayed here for a week in the Wildflower Whirlpool Suite (Room 315) and loved it! Accommodations were large and very comfortable and included a living room/dining room/kitchen with a full-sized refrigerator, cooktop (no oven is included), and ample utensils for cooking, a fireplace, couch, matching chair, coffee table, end table, rocking chair, dining room table with 4 chairs, a flatscreen tv above the fireplace and a large picture window with a mountain view. The bedroom was separate with a king-sized bed with plenty of pillows, plenty of closet space and drawers for clothes, a safe for valuables, and another flat screened tv. Another closet by the bathroom held complimentary robes for guests. The vanity separated the living room and bathroom. The bathroom was a separate room with a sliding pocket door and had a jacuzzi tub/shower combination and a toilet.
Breakfast selections were plentiful and good, hot coffee was available 24/7 and cookies and milk were offered every night from 8-9pm. YUM! The hotel was quiet and the location was perfect for walking to town square and to restaurants. The whirlpool tub was wonderful after a long day's hike, too.
We visited mid-October and temperatures were quite warm the day we arrived. Upon calling the front desk, we learned that the hotel had already switched its system to winter mode so the A/C didn't work. However, within 10 minutes, a staff person brought 2 fans to our room and set them up for us. With the fans going and the window open, the place was cool and comfortable in no time! All hotel personnel was very friendly and always asked if they could help or do anything to make our stay more comfortable.
We would highly recommend this property if you are planning a trip to Jackson Hole, Wyoming.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Homewood Suites by Hilton Jackson, WY, hotel, the only all-suite hotel in Jackson Hole, provides the perfect location for the business traveler or a family vacation. Located 3 short blocks from the historic town square, this Jackson Hole hotel is the ideal basecamp for your Yellowstone and Grand Teton National Parks experience. Enjoy a complimentary full hot breakfast every day and an evening reception offering light dinner options and beverages Monday - Friday. Choose a one or two bedroom suite with a king or two queen beds. Featuring a seperate living area, fully equipped kitchen, microwave, refrigerator and HDTVs with Direct TV for your entertainment. Stay connected with free Wifi throughout this Homewood Suites Jackson Hole hotel and enjoy having a business center providing everything you need for your office home away from home. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hilton Hotels, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Cheap Tickets and Odigeo so you can book your Homewood Suites by Hilton Jackson reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Homewood Suites Jackson Hole Hotel Jackson
- Homewood Jackson
- Hilton Jackson
- Jackson Homewood Suites
- Jackson Hilton
- Homewood Suites By Hilton Jackson Jackson Hole, WY