“Good food”

Ranked #32 of 146 Restaurants in Jackson
Caldwell, New Jersey
“Good food”
Reviewed May 24, 2014

We had burgers here, great service, very friendly and good choices. In fact , liked it so much we went back for a second time.

Visited May 2014

Sparks, Nevada
“Historic hotel with very good food.”
Reviewed May 14, 2014

While spending a few days in Jackson Hole we stopped at the Wort Hotel for lunch. Definitely a historic location with many photos of old Jackson and the hotel during earlier days. I had a great buffalo burger with fries and my wife had elk sliders and both were very good. To top it off, the server came to the table and offered a coin toss for the cost of the meal. My wife lost and I won so we only had to pay for one meal plus a dollar which was put up for the coin toss. It was a rather fun twist to the meal. I will definitely return if ever in Jackson again.

• Visited May 2014
Mississauga, Canada
“Rockin' Tuesday night!”
Reviewed March 19, 2014

... if you love Bluegrass. And well attended, mostly by locals, so go early! Pony up to the bar and start-up a conversation

Visited March 2014
New Orleans, Louisiana
“Perfect Valentine's Dinner”
Reviewed March 7, 2014

My SO and I had been here on a previous trip (sheer luck, we just walked in) and had decided that this would be ideal for a first Valentine's dinner. We were right! The Vday wine sampler, the fish, and the steak/potatoes were all excellent, but the baked brie appetizer was flipping amazing. We shouldn't have gotten the chocolate dessert thingie (their mixed drinks are stout, I can't remember what it was called) but I'm glad we did because it was a perfect light ending to a delicious and very filling meal.

(On a previous trip we got the wild game stroganoff and, shockingly, a steak. If they have the stroganoff that should absolutely be your first choice because it's grand)

Visited February 2014
Lenoir City, Tennessee
“The food is as good as the hotel”
Reviewed March 7, 2014

My wife and I enjoyed two breakfasts and a dinner in this superb dining room. The service was excellent, the food was delicious and the wine was enjoyed by all.

Visited February 2014