“Great Beers!”

Snake River Brewing
Ranked #13 of 146 Restaurants in Jackson
Good for: Bar scene, Large groups, Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations, Takeout
Description: America's most award-winning small brewery since 1994 offering a wide array of lagers and ales with hand-crafted cuisine. Locals and tourists alike co-mingle in a friendly and casual environment.* Doors open at 11:00 am* $8 lunch specials until 3:00 pm* Afternoon brewery tours* Happy hours from 4:00 - 6:00 pm* Food served until 11:00 pm* Non-smoking & families welcome. Families and large groups welcome. Outdoor seating available in the summer time with a great view of our local hill, Snow King. We offer a Private Dining rooms for events or meetings and the bar is open late!
Reviewed June 18, 2014 via mobile

The beers were great. A little pricey so I would go during happy hour. The inside of the restaurant is very loud. If possible sit outside and enjoy the view. I would recommend trying it out especially if you like micro brews.

Reviewed June 17, 2014 via mobile

Beer is the best obviously with many varieties. Go with a Hefe (squeez the lemon) and put it into your pint. Bison burger was neither filling nor too small.
The service both nights was mixed with my first being average but the second turned me off during the world cup games. Was told there was no room up in the upper level bar but found plenty of room. Just walk past the dreaded zombie host and walk upstairs and enjoy their ice bar counter top.

Reviewed June 17, 2014

Went here for lunch yesterday and were very impressed. We tried three beers between us, each one a delight. The cask conditioned stout was even served at a proper temperature. Sterling had the quesadilla and pronounced it tasty. I had the warm beet salad - it was delicious - a great combination of flavours. If we lived in Jackson, we'd be regulars.

1  Thank StringMon
Reviewed June 17, 2014

Outstanding specialty beer! I am a great fan of sour beers and Le Serptnt lived up to all my expectations. Get it while you can, it won't last long. To accompany it I had the roasted chick peas - an interesting and tasty take on garbanzo beans. The Zonker stout lived up to its reputation, and even though I can get this just about anywhere, it just seems best at the brewery. Returned to Le Serpent to go with the Thai pasta, a great pairing. Wish I could have had a couple more and maybe a dessert, but had to pack it in. You can't go wrong with Snake River!

Reviewed June 17, 2014

Great food, reasonable price. Slash and burn trout fantastic. Good views of mountain, super central location