“Great Restaurant!”

Snake River Brewing
Ranked #26 of 148 Restaurants in Jackson
Good for: Large groups, Bar scene, Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations, Takeout
Description: America's most award-winning small brewery since 1994 offering a wide array of lagers and ales with hand-crafted cuisine. Locals and tourists alike co-mingle in a friendly and casual environment.* Doors open at 11:00 am* $8 lunch specials until 3:00 pm* Afternoon brewery tours* Happy hours from 4:00 - 6:00 pm* Food served until 11:00 pm* Non-smoking & families welcome. Families and large groups welcome. Outdoor seating available in the summer time with a great view of our local hill, Snow King. We offer a Private Dining rooms for events or meetings and the bar is open late!
Reviewed May 7, 2012

Ate dinner here with the family. My meat eating family members enjoyed their dishes and I had a great Vegetarian meal. Good stuff.

Write a ReviewReviews (2,327)

Reviewed May 7, 2012

Good value for money food with great beer, sat in bar, not the restaurant.

Reviewed May 5, 2012

We came upon this pub/restaurant while on a recent trip to Jackson. My boyfriend and I both enjoy finding brewpubs and weren't disappointed here either. The beers were delicious (I most enjoyed the OB-1, and my boyfriend enjoyed the Zonker Stout).

The place itself was quite lively both nights we went, which was surprising for a Monday and Wednesday night! Over our two visits we enjoyed, in no particular order, the Blue pizza, Walnut & Gorgonzola salad, Sausage sampler (YUMMY) and Wild Game Chili and had no complaints. The food was definitely good.

Nicely done Snake River Brewing Co - I wish we lived closer! ;)

Reviewed May 2, 2012

This place had great beer but the food was marginal. My favorite was Pako IPA and I never knew a good IPA could come in a can. Well done, Snake River. The food was just your average bar food. I visited twice during my stay in Jackson and I had the Pulled Pork, Pretzel and Pizza -- I would only order the pizza again. If you like good beer then this is your place. If you are looking for good food then this is not your place.

Reviewed April 26, 2012 via mobile

Worth straying from the main square for this place, great beer and a buzzing atmosphere. Nothing like a cold local beer, sat in the sun at the foot of the Tetons.