“Yummy!”

Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Takeout
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Delony & Gill
Transit: Several START Bus stops within + block.
Description: The Bunnery restaurant offers dining in Jackson Hole, Wyoming and is a favorite among locals and visitors alike. We're located in the heart of Jackson Hole, Wyoming, just 1/2 block north of the Town Square. Along with a full breakfast menu, we offer a selection of freshly baked goods, lunch and try our new all natural granola! "We proudly Brew STARBUCKS Coffee"
Reviewed July 6, 2014

We came here on the night of July 3rd after the town square shootout. We got there a few steps ahead of the crowds and got seated outside. Had we been there a few minutes later we would have had a wait. It was very crowded and our waitress was quite flustered, but she she was friendly and helpful- we liked her! One of us got the wrong order, but it was still delicious. Sitting outside was vey nice. I would recommend The Bunnery!

Write a ReviewReviews (2,122)

Reviewed July 6, 2014

This restaurant is a " not to miss" place for breakfast! It is always crowded , but it is worth the wait. Food is delicious and the bakery items will make your mouth water! Nice atmosphere, usually tightly packed with hungry patrons. You will love every bite! We were here in the winter and while there was snow on the ground outside it was nice and toasty inside!

Reviewed July 5, 2014

The breakfast we had at the Bunnery was great. I had an omelet and my wife had the home made oatmeal. The service was excellent, the location was in the town center, and the prices were very reasonable, especially for Jackson Hole.

1  Thank joelajoela
Reviewed July 5, 2014 via mobile

There are a lot of restaurants in Jackson, a lot of hip fad breakfast/brunch places. The Bunnery is not one of those. It is much better value for money with a more extensive menu and more space than somewhere like Cafe Genevieve. The service is fast, friendly, efficient, with a large selection, inexpensive menu and accommodating staff. Central location, amazing baked goods. They even sell their housemade pancake mix! I have eaten in every breakfast spot in town and this is my favorite. My server this visit was Guillermina, and she was fantastic. Attentive, friendly, and helpful. Thanks Bunnery!!

TonyL911, Manager at The Bunnery Bakery & Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded July 10, 2014

Jmo919,

Thank you for taking the time to share your wonderful experience. We agree with all your observations of just keeping it simple but good! We also appropriate you calling out your service Guillermina as we will give her your praise. Her Latin heritage is what must make her wonderful attitude and smile and she is truly a bonus to the staff.

TonyL
Manager

Reviewed July 3, 2014

My husband and I stopped into the Bunnery to get some breakfast since we were traveling from Jackson Hole. We got chocolate cheesecake muffins. Oh. My. Gosh! Best muffins ever! We heated them for a few seconds in the microwave the next day in our hotel room microwave. The chocolate was melty and delicious! SO GOOD! I wish now we had picked up more!