“A small slice of heaven”

The Bunnery Bakery & Restaurant
Ranked #9 of 144 Restaurants in Jackson
Cuisines: Diner, American, Cafe, Soups
Good for: Families with children, Kids, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Brunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Delony & Gill
Transit: Several START Bus stops within + block.
Description: The Bunnery restaurant offers dining in Jackson Hole, Wyoming and is a favorite among locals and visitors alike. We're located in the heart of Jackson Hole, Wyoming, just 1/2 block north of the Town Square. Along with a full breakfast menu, we offer a selection of freshly baked goods, lunch and try our new all natural granola! "We proudly Brew STARBUCKS Coffee"
Winchester, Virginia
“A small slice of heaven”
Reviewed July 12, 2011

Homey breakfast place frequented by locals - so delicious! Located right on the Town Square. First time there we ate the Bakery Scramble and the famous cinnamon roll - loved it so much we bought a carrot cake for my boyfriend's birthday that night! Two thumbs up.

• Visited May 2011

Portland, Oregon
“Great food horrible service”
Reviewed July 4, 2011

We were quite excited to come here after reading previous high reviews. We were sadly dissapointed. We had to flag our server down before even getting attended too, then were basically asked" Ok , lets go". I mean c'mon. After the getting past the service the food was quite good. but with such bad service not sure I would recomend, Maybe it was a bad day but still thats no excuse.

1 Thank cjbeltran81
“Amazing deserts, good food, and slow service”
Reviewed July 4, 2011

The desserts are the best. I made several trips here during my stay and Jackson and was always pleased with the food. The service was friendly but slow and was the only thing that prevented this from being given a five rating. That being said, if it is a nice day and you are not in a hurry, go sit outside and enjoy lunch or coffee and a dessert.

1 Thank KevinH42
Indiana
“Another Jackson Hole Disappointment”
Reviewed June 25, 2011

Yuck. That is the only way I can describe it and most of the restaurants in Jackson. Slow service, mediocre food, horrible desserts and not much of an atmosphere. We were recommended to go here by a local but if I were you, I'd pass.

1 Thank emcollins4
Richland, Michigan
“50/50 shot of a good experience”
Reviewed June 25, 2011

We stopped into the Bunnery twice during our trip to Jackson. The first experience was quite good, but the second was nothing to get excited about.

Trip 1 ...
Food was good, service was good. The french toast was large, thick cut pieces. The coffee was refilled often and I was able to get a cup to go for my coffee.

Trip 2 ...
They sat us in an area near the door, that they left open to go in and out, and cold air was blowing through. The french toast was sad and thin and they only brought 1 syrup instead of two this time. When it was time to leave I asked for a to go cup for my coffee I was told I needed to pay for another coffee - $2.50 I believe. I wasn't charged on the first trip.

So ... who knows, maybe you'll have the good experience, maybe you won't. It's definitely worth going back based on my first trip. It's not, based on my second.

1 Thank wilkintj