“Nice atmosphere with good food and service”
Review of Artisan Pizza - CLOSED

Artisan Pizza
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Pizza Artisan & Pasta is the 5th addition to the Blue Collar Restaurant Group. We serve Neapolitan inspired 12 in pizzas made in our custom pizza ovens. All hot appetizers and entrees are also made in the ovens. We offer a variety of pizzas all made with flour imported from Italy. We have 9 San Marzano tomato based pizzas, 4 olive oil and herb based pizzas, and 1 pesto pizza. We also offer a homemade Gluten Free crust and vegetarian options. Happy Hour M-F at the bar and various specials during each season. Our new deck features waterfalls and fire pits or you can sit at the new inside counter and watch everything being made. Try some of our new pasta dishes, you will love them!
Reviewed February 10, 2016

Pizza Artisan is located on the south end of Jackson and therefore visitors to the area may miss it. However for a nice atmosphere with good wait staff and food it's worth the effort to go there. The "Build Your Own" pasta dishes really offer the variety in Italian food that makes it fun. In the summer months there's outdoor dining as well and even though it's next to the highway you really don't notice the traffic.

Reviewed January 11, 2016 via mobile

After being put off by a $6 small cup of soup just last week, elsewhere, how pleasant to find minestrone here for $4! But I didn't stop there; I enjoyed chicken parmigiana and have decided to return with family sometime. A check the box card allows you to create your own pasta!
The sign outside says that serve lunch and I was little disappointed to find that this is happening. But the quality of my meal, the service, and the tastiness of the cuisine have won me.

1  Thank jesse o
Reviewed December 28, 2015

Service was excellent and the food was fantastic. Price was comparable with other restaurant. We highly recommend this place.

Reviewed December 21, 2015 via mobile

Very good restaurant .everybody very polite .I prepared my own pasta and was delicious.
I recommended this restaurant .

Reviewed December 2, 2015

Each of the four of us ordered our own pizza. Wow! Talk about enough pizza for another group of four!. Great atmosphere with friendly people both serving and being served.