“Yummy w lots of choices”
Review of Heidi's Brooklyn Deli - CLOSED

Heidi's Brooklyn Deli
Cuisines: Delicatessen
Dining options: Breakfast, Outdoor Seating
Dining options: Breakfast, Outdoor Seating
Calgary
“Yummy w lots of choices”
Reviewed May 25, 2014 via mobile

Lunch- we had Cajun turkey sandwich, salmon melt and a Reuben - all excellent.
Great choices for vegetarians, vegans and meat eaters. Happy to accommodate what ever substitutions you want.
Not cheap but fresh n healthy.

Meats nitrate free,grass fed hormone& antibiotic free etc
Breads from scratch

Good service.

Would return again:-)
Local produce

2 Thank Jab876jr

Alpine, Wyoming
“Lunch”
Reviewed April 28, 2014

Great sandwiches and soups. Loved the Agoove (?) soda on the fountain. All natural foods, a plus ! The service was great, and the cooks were very helpful in helping us decide what to eat.

Visited November 2013
1 Thank LisaSchinke
Jackson, Wyoming
“Happy to come here at any time !”
Reviewed February 12, 2014

I was there today and i had one of the best sandwiches ever, i.v got a Salmon Melt and it was amazing. One of my friends had a sandwich called DA BOMB (as written in the menu ) and she said that it was great also. I will come back for sure ! also amazing smoothies !!!

• Visited February 2014
2 Thank Angeline C
JACKSON
“Over Priced”
Reviewed October 17, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

I am a very positive person and always look for a positive in every negative - couldn't wait to try Heidi's as I am a native New Yorker who has lived in Jackson for 10 years. You have to be good to survive in our resort town. I went in last Sat. at the lunch hour. One other person was there. I ordered the Italian sandwich and a bottled water - bill came to $14. Sandwich was good but very salty. Go next door to NY City Subs and you will have quality sandwiches at reasonable prices. I can't say I will be back.

Visited October 2013
Jackson, Wyoming
“Don't open 'til your ready.”
Reviewed October 14, 2013

Three weeks or so into their new opening we gave it a try for lunch. Five guys behind the deli counter working hard, but our man neither understood English all that well or knew the menu. Even with help from his neighboring staff person one of the on-the-menu items was fixed wrong. Even the guy at the register was apparently still learning how to use the equipment. Our hopes were dashed for another good lunch option in Jackson.

Visited October 2013