“Great value”
Review of Lift Jackson Hole

Lift Jackson Hole
Reserve with OpenTable
Lift Jackson Hole is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #33 of 145 Restaurants in Jackson
Cuisines: American, Bar, Gastropub
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Description: Lindsay was born and raised in Jackson, WY. She knows what the locals want and she knows what the tourists want. With experience and education in the restaurant industry, she works hard to provide a quality restaurant with a cool vibe. She opened Lift earlier as a gathering spot for families, friends and visitors at the base of Snow King Mountain in Jackson, Wyoming. There is something on the menu for everyone. Appetizers like nachos, chicken wings and crab cakes. Soups, salads, burgers, sandwiches, pasta, steaks and menu items for kids, not to mention 17 draft beers, bottled beers, a full bar and an extensive wine list. Stop by and have a drink on the BEST patio in Jackson and enjoy the views of Snow King!
Reviewed August 5, 2014

The Lift is a little off the too beaten path in Jackson,but easy to find. Location is only a few blocks from the Rodeo Grounds and adjacent to the Snow King Resort. The theme here revolves around preparing good basic food with care and no shortcuts An example of value is that there is not a dinner item priced above $20 and that's for a very tasty Sirloin steak. There's good variety on the menu featuring house smoked ribs,wood fired pizza,and fun salads too. Along with patio seating there's roof top uining with a 2nd full bar to complement the views which are world class.If you're traveling on a budget with kids this is the spot for real food priced only slightly higher than the drive thru. We'll be back...

1  Thank Boulder1965
There are newer reviews for Lift Jackson Hole

Reviewed July 31, 2014

We ate here our last night in Jackson. We were hoping for a good burger and a view, but it was a lot more than that. Still had a great burger, but very fresh salads, good wine, and the best lamb shank I've ever had. And a view.

2  Thank Mws101
Reviewed July 30, 2014

All I can say is EXCELLENT! The Lift was within walking distance to the Snow King, where we were staying. My husband had the flounder and I had the Fat B Burger! TripAdvisor won't let me use word...but look up on online menu. Quite honestly the best burger I have ever had. Our waitress was SOO nice. I am embarrassed to admit I do not remember her name but she was spot on with everything which is such a refreshing change these days! The food was priced right-especially for Jackson Hole. Highly recommend!

3  Thank labelloyalintampa
Reviewed July 28, 2014

If you make the unwise decision to eat here be sure to drive because the weather blowing in over the mountain can change very quickly. We walked, rain and hail came in, and we needed a cab back to the hotel. Now, on to the restaurant: we were seated and given menus while our drink order was taken. We hadn't waited more than 10 mins. for our table and there was a group of 8 next to us drinking the night away. We placed our order and then she went over to the other table and took theirs. My appetizer came out after 15 mins. and we ate it, expecting our food shortly thereafter. Didn't happen. Next table over got theirs and were almost finished when our 3 bowls of stew and my hamburger finally came out. Heck, it took ONLY 45 mins to serve stew and hamburger! In my most genteel aggressive mode I asked why we'd been waiting so long and the waitress told me that it was my appetizer's fault because she can't put entrees into the computer until the appetizers are served. Sure, and I have a bridge in Brooklyn I can sell you cheap! This is a longshot, but maybe, just maybe, she forgot to put the entrée order in....???? You can decide for yourself if you care to waste your time and money at this joint!

Reviewed July 27, 2014

After my wife, two grandchildren and I experienced lunch, we returned for dinner. A little off the Town Square, this sports bar has a view of the ski slopes, therefore the name The Lift. TV screens were visible from almost all booths and tables. Relatively inexpensive, the food quality is good ranging from a Caesar salad (recommend avoiding) to their LuLu salad, burgers, Teton Amber beer, apple pie and fries all of which were outstanding. Service was prompt and friendly. Parking was ample. The Lift is within 100 meters of a public playground suitable for toddlers to teens.

1  Thank jqdough7