“Very Good Mexican Food”

Cuisines: Mexican
Konstanz, Germany
“Very Good Mexican Food”
Reviewed October 18, 2012

As a local, Pica's is my choice for a reasonably-priced, sit down Mexican meal. It is order-at-the-counter style, as opposed to waiter-served, but they do bring the food out to you. To put it briefly: Pica's does not use orange cheese.

Visited August 2012

Lehi, Utah, United States
“Great food and honest folks”
Reviewed October 6, 2012

We stopped at this restaurant on our way to Yellowstone. The food was great. I split a carne asada burrito with my wife, and we were both full afterward. My wife accidentally left her purse there, and didn't realize it until we'd arrived at Teton National Park. She called the restaurant, and the manager told her he had already found the purse and would keep it for her until we came back through a few days later. When we came back through, they had the purse, complete with all the cash that had been left in it. Thanks guys!

Algodones, New Mexico
“Great Place for a Quick Bite!”
Reviewed October 2, 2012

We ordered a few items to go from this little place and the quality of the food was very good. The price was a little high for our tastes.

Visited September 2012
memphis, tn
“Horrible- Hope we don't get sick”
Reviewed September 24, 2012

Wish I had read these reviews first. We had a 'grilled fish burrito' and a 'carne asada burrito', both were completely bland and horrible. I couldn't even eat the fish because it was so dry, and the pork had zero flavor. The rice was white, and the black beans had absolutely no flavor. I feel like I just paid $25 for an upset stomach. The guy delivering the food and refilling the salsa was kind of rude. I said 'thank you' he just said 'yep' and looked away. DON'T GO HERE.

1 Thank luvsanies
Jackson Hole, WY
“Disappointed....”
Reviewed September 21, 2012

I love Mexican food but I do not love having to pay $4.99 for chips and salsa. The bean and rice burrito was very bland. A child's cheese quesadilla with nothing else on the plate was $5.99?? I know this place is popular but it's just not for me.

1 Thank Cindy H