“Good take out, not good to dine in.”
Review of Taqueria Sanchez

Taqueria Sanchez
Ranked #62 of 149 Restaurants in Jackson
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed April 25, 2012 via mobile

Good authentic Mexican. Just a taqueria no alcohol. My tacos carnitas were a bit greasy but fresh and other dishes I saw looked good. Probably the best mex in Jackson but not a good place to eat in.

Reviewed March 22, 2012

My wife and I couldn't wait to get from airport to "Sanchez" for lunch. Whether take out or eat in at small corner table, the food is real, flavorful, and reasonably priced. My fish tacos were superb. Stop in for a quick bite or make it your filling main meal.

Reviewed March 7, 2012

We stopped here one night for a quick pickup and would have eaten there every night if we had known. We were the only non-mexican people in the place and had a good feeling. A previous review advised not to miss the tamales and they were AMAZING and spicy. The burrito was good but the next night I got the combination taco and enchilada which was even better.

Reviewed August 19, 2011

There's a lot of Mexican restaurants here and I've tried most of them. This is a favorite of mine and of many of my friends who live in the area. It's also more affordable than a lot of the other places in town. It's also a little more authentic than the larger restaurants in town.

1  Thank Aduncan722