“No MSG?”

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Seating, Takeout
Spokane, Washington
“No MSG?”
Reviewed August 4, 2014

This restaurant touts "No MSG". I suspect this is not true. It might be true they add none, but their ingredients could be loaded with it.

I had the honey walnut shrimp, went home and took a short nap. I awoke with a low-level suboccipital headache after sleeping for a few minutes. This headache persisted for almost 24 hours and was accompanied by nausea the next morning. This is completely abnormal for me, but it's what I would expect from MSG poisoning.

Because of this experience they should get no circle, but this website does not go lower than one.

Overpriced by a lot.

• Visited August 2014

Post Falls, Idaho
“A great place to eat right next to our hotel.”
Reviewed July 29, 2014

We have walked and driven by this place every time we are in Jackson, so we finally decided to give it a try. We were glad we did. The food was fresh and delicious. It was as good as we have ever had, and far better than some run of the mill chinese food places in the West. give it a try ,you will be glad you did.

Visited July 2014
Greensboro, North Carolina
“the absolute worst restaurant in town”
Reviewed July 10, 2014

Avoid Ocean City China Bistro at all costs! As the last meal me and my family had at Jackson Hole, Wy it ruined the vibe of our entire stay. Please spend your money at a more worthwhile place.
We were charged $50 for 2 mediocre dishes but our bill ended up at $80 due to a discriminatory 16% tip that they add at their leisure to people they assume to be foreigners . The service was horrible and even after adding the forced service fee they ask for more. In addition, they charge $2 for horribly cooked rice.
Please take your time to read all the previous reviews that give this restaurant 1 star, they are completely true to the experience I had there. This restaurant has terrible ownership that plans to get its money from unknowing foreigners and a false advertising as one of the top 100 restaurants in America (it was only a candidate if you read the poster carefully).
Our $80 would have bought my family of 3 ,steak diners on our last day, don't waste your money or your time dealing with this restaurant!

• Visited July 2014
Denver, Colorado
“terrible”
Reviewed July 5, 2014

this little son of a b**** tried to double tip us in addition to his false advertisment of top 100us

Visited June 2014
2 Thank justin c
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“horrible!!!!”
Reviewed July 4, 2014

Horrible i love Chinese food and every town i am i look for a Chinese's restaurant to eat and i have never in all my life i had such an horrible experience like i did in ocean city. Food is really bad really expensive and also mandatory 18% tip.

• Visited July 2014