“Good Chinese food”

Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Albany, New York
“Good Chinese food”
Reviewed July 12, 2014

We ended up having dinner at Chinatown Restaurant because it was in walking distance from our hotel & well rated by Trip Advisor. This restaurant, located in a strip mall, had Asian decor, for example, ornate gold & red on the ceiling. The table had a glass top over a green tablecloth but the napkins were paper. Mustard & duck sauces were on the table in containers with spoons in them. Our meal was served with tea. I can't say the staff was warm & fuzzy but the large portion of food tasted good. My entrée was in a covered serving dish. I liked that the sauce with the entrée was not thickened but was flavorful. Surprisingly, they had the best fortune cookie I’d ever tasted; it had a little sweetness. I checked, & they’re made by the Peking Noodle Company in Los Angeles. The ones in the Northeast taste like cardboard to me. Lastly, when we were enjoying our dinner, I noticed that over half the customers in the restaurant were Asian (which I consider a good sign).

Visited June 2014

Georgia
“Extremely good Chinese food”
Reviewed June 28, 2014 via mobile

Normally don't eat Chinese in Jackson Hole but wife & I both had some upper respiratory congestion from the high pollen count and thought some hot & sour soup would be good. Everything we ate was exceptional and the staff was professional and courteous. Now this is an older resturant that could use some remodeling but the food and service is extraordinarily good. If we're back in Jackson we will return.

Visited June 2014
Phillipsburg, Kansas
“Yummy, Yummy, Yummy!”
Reviewed June 26, 2014

Thank you Trip Advisor! We were hungry for Chinese food while on vacation in Jackson Hole. I read the reviews for the different Chinese restaurants and you didn't lead me astray! Chinatown Restaurant had delicious food. The servings were huge -- my daughter and I could have easily split a meal. My family of four all tried different entrees and they were all delicious. The service was outstanding as well. They also served all the hot tea you could drink. The restaurant had several Chinese patrons, so we thought that was a good sign, too! We got a kick out of the waiters singing "happy birthday" to a little girl celebrating her 1st birthday -- very cute! I thought the prices were very reasonable. Wish I had been in Jackson Hole a little longer. I would have definitely gone back!

• Visited June 2014
East Brunswick, New Jersey
“Great Food and Service!”
Reviewed June 26, 2014

We needed a quick place to eat before our rafting trip and we stumbled upon the Chinatown Restaurant.

My two daughters ordered food while I tried to finalize the rafting paperwork. We started to run late for the rafting. So, we asked Chinatown to make our order takeout. They did and had us out of their in 5 minutes.

The food was OUTSTANDING! The people, who work here, are extremely nice. And the service was very fast. Lastly, it was not expensive.

• Visited June 2014
Mineral Wells, Texas
“Best egg drop soup ever!”
Reviewed June 14, 2014

We stumbled across this gem of a restaurant and were so happy to have found it! We ordered the daily special which came with soup and egg rolls and were totally satisfied. We also enjoyed the complimentary hot tea!

Visited May 2014