“Good Food, Good Price”

Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed August 12, 2013

Stop by Chinatown for a late lunch with my family. The dim sums came quickly in a hot cart. We were very hungry and almost consumed most of their dishes in the cart. The shrimp and beef rice noodle were just made out from the chef. We also ordered beef pan fried rice noodle and fried rice for dinner. Try tofu fa for dessert, soft and sweet.
It is an old Chinese restaurant management style. You can get up to get dim sum if you want. No one will look at you. The owner and workers are friendly. They want to make sure you are being well fed.

Reviewed August 9, 2013

We tried this place just on the off chance. It was a big restaurant decorated with traditional Chinese fare. We looked at the menu and decided it was priced much the same as Chinese restaurants at home. We ordered the same as home – two meals and a portion of rice to share between two of us. What a mistake! Once we ordered we saw what they were bringing out to other tables. I kid you not, one meal would have fed 4 people! The rice portion was enormous and they brought a huge bowl of plain rice as well as the one we ordered. What a waste of food! The locals all took their food home in boxes to reheat. We couldn’t do that as we were staying in a motel with no way of reheating the food. They gave us a pot of jasmine tea and water on the table. You got a fortune cookie with the bill. With the amount of food this represented great value for money. It is just a shame we wasted so much not realising how big the portion sizes would be. The staff were friendly and the food was delicious. I would definitely recommend this place!

Reviewed July 31, 2013

I stopped here for lunch with my mom and daughter. I was really surprised to find such a great Chinese restaurant in Jackson Hole. The food was fresh and made with quality fresh ingredients and the portions were plentiful for a reasonable price. Honestly some of the best Chinese I have ever had.
The service was exceptional and friendly. I highly recommend this great restaurant.

Reviewed July 30, 2013 via mobile

We got take out and brought back to our condo. Crab Rangoon was great- lots of crab Flavor. Also had cashew chicken and shrimp, schezwan (sp) chicken, hot and sour soup, and steamed potstickers. All was great, except didn't like the potstickers because the dumpling part was too thick. Otherwise no complaints. Was ready quickly. No delivery, but we picked up a movie too and made it an affordable night in Jackson, which is hard to do! Had leftovers for lunch :)

Reviewed July 29, 2013

I had chicken & broccoli. The broccoli was crisp and the chicken was great. Meals were served with white rice unless brown is requested. The staff was polite and friendly.