“Thai fusion”

Cuisines: Thai
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed August 7, 2014

The menu here is more Thai fusion than traditional Thai and part of the menu is for beer snacks.
We enjoyed the crab cakes, pad thai, red and green curries.
This is a micro-brewery and I would recommend the beer flight where you get to choose 4 different varieties to try.
The ambience is nice and the service was friendly.
Worth a meal if you are in Jackson Hole.

Reviewed August 5, 2014

They have the best Thai food I've ever had! From mild to wild, very tasty and great service too. Close to the Snow King and downtown. Good coffee Too!

Reviewed August 5, 2014

This is my fourth time enjoying a meal at this fun Jackson Hole spot. Menu remains Thai influenced and flavored, but it seemed lighter in the traditional Thai dishes. Red curry with buffalo sausage was thoroughly enjoyed by my dining partner. The shrimp tempura were scrumptious. I had pad Thai. It was good, but would have benefited with a bit more flavor and an egg cooked just another 30 seconds. It's undercooking took away from the dish -- for me anyway. Highly recommend the restaurant and will come again.
Service is excellent.

Reviewed July 31, 2014

We asked our young tour guides where to grab a bite in JH. They recommended this place. My husband hasn't eaten Thai before so he was hesitant but they told him the burgers and wings were great. We walked up and worried that it was a bit fancier than we thought, they asked for a reservation. But they sat us anyway and our hostess/waitress was very friendly. She made great recommendations and helped my hubs pick an entree. The manager even brought over a complementary warm salad that was absolutely delicious. My teens and I had the pad Thai, our favorite and it was fabulous. Hubs had the steak dish and loved it. Overall a great experience!

Reviewed July 29, 2014 via mobile

Food was good. My wife had the curry with pork belly and that was pretty good. I got the pad Thai and it was ok. The service was nice and friendly although they forgot a few things we ordered. The restaurant was on the warm side so we asked to be seated outside. The water they served was warm but they brought us ice when we asked. All in all, experience was ok but definitely not memorable.