“Food was in edible.”

Cuisines: Thai
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed May 6, 2013

Food was not good, had to send my back. Nothing about our meal was good. It wasn't worth half of what they were charging. Overpriced and poor

Reviewed April 25, 2013

We ate here last night and sat on the patio for happy hour and we had the best service I've every gotten in a Jackson, WY restauraunt! the food was better than usual as well. The food is always very good but last night it was excellent! And, of corse, the beer is the best you'll find in town. Do yourself a favor and WALK to Thai ME Up and sample all their beers, the 2X4 DIPA is my favorite (10%ABV so be careful)

Reviewed April 23, 2013 via mobile

Love the constantly rotating selection of micro brews! I can always try at least one new beer and I come every 2-3 weeks (more often when I can afford the extra dinner out). They have a great cheap bar menu (try the shishito peppers!) And the dinner menu has plenty of options and the portions are huge, could easily be split between two people. Did I mention I love the beer here? Best Brewery in town!

Reviewed March 15, 2013

My wife and I have been on a craft beer tasting road trip from CA through WA, MT, ID and WY. Thai ME UP was by far the best experience we have had yet! The Sticky Ickey and NDN were amazing.
Oh, and the Thai food is to die for too. We had the appetizer sampler and shrimp green curry. Great taste with the perfect amount of spice.
Enjoy!

Reviewed March 10, 2013

The food here is scrumptious and the beer an ever changing list so enjoy the beers they have and return in a day or two to try something else. Lively atmosphere and speedy service.