TripAdvisor

Ranked #17 of 167 Restaurants in Jackson
Good for: Special occasions, Local cuisine, Romantic, Business meetings
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: On the Town Square; Broadway & King St.
Description: As featured in Gourmet, Bon Appetit, The Wine Spectator and Quarterly Review of Wines, the Snake River Grill offers the finest in mountain dining. Our mostly organic menu promotes seasonal foods, fresh seafood, prime chops and steaks, vegetarian dishes, and free-range game and chicken. Our chef has been nominated by the James Beard Foundation for "Best Chef North West" the past two years. A recipient of Wine Spectator's "Award of Excellence", The Grill offers over 300 wines, as well as a full cocktail and beer list.
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

The food was good, but definitely not worth the hype around it. The Caesar was decent (good dressing), the hamachi sashimi was over salted. I had the dumplings for my entree (why it's on there as an entree, I have NO idea), which were meh. The strip steak was cooked to the correct temperature, so that was at least a plus.

Date of visit: September 2019
Write a reviewReviews (1,404)

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Four of us had dinner at this restaurant and we all had different entrees. Trout, steak, elk, and pork shank. All delicious, prepared to perfection and presentation. No complaints. I will say though, the crispy pork shank was by far one of the best I've had. I wrote to ask for recipe, but did not get a response.
Highly recommend.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Food was good. We had a server from hell that would interrupt when he felt like it. He was aggressive, and never did answer our questions about anything. On top of that his knowledge on wine was poor. Energy was very negative, and the snobby act was definitely a turn off. The experience last evening reminded me why I have stayed away for a good 10 years. This is the place if you want to be put down and treated badly. I would rather go somewhere else next time for my Birthday dinner. Oh, I forgot, they even messed up the birthday desert act last night. Oh well!!!!

Reviewed October 6, 2019 via mobile

The service was the most professional we have had in Jackson. The food was very good, but for the price it should have been. Regarding the wine list... I was a bit dismayed that it was so small and lacking, that said we found 2 bottles of very good red and were satisfied. We’ll be back

Reviewed September 30, 2019 via mobile

Beautiful restaurant, great staff, good drinks. Didn’t enjoy the food. Have not eaten here in a long time. Had appetizers before dinner with drinks. They were good not great. Ordered dinner. Not the best fish I’ve every had. Feel like there are better places for dinner especially for the price.