“Best food I found in Jackson”
Review of Snake River Grill

Snake River Grill
Reserve with OpenTable
Snake River Grill is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #6 of 146 Restaurants in Jackson
Good for: Local cuisine, Special occasions, Romantic, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: On the Town Square; Broadway & King St.
Description: As featured in Gourmet, Bon Appetit, The Wine Spectator and Quarterly Review of Wines, the Snake River Grill offers the finest in mountain dining. Our mostly organic menu promotes seasonal foods, fresh seafood, prime chops and steaks, vegetarian dishes, and free-range game and chicken. Our chef has been nominated by the James Beard Foundation for "Best Chef North West" the past two years. A recipient of Wine Spectator's "Award of Excellence", The Grill offers over 300 wines, as well as a full cocktail and beer list.
Reviewed August 17, 2014

For a wine bar experience go to Bin 22. Better appetizer style dinner to be had there.

But for an overall meal in a more restaurant like atmosphere, the Grill is where it is at.

Had a very nice Manhattan followed by several plates of good food and a wild blackberry pie to die for. Good for calorie replenishment after climbing the grand teton.

There are newer reviews for Snake River Grill

Reviewed August 14, 2014 via mobile

We visited a number of restaurants during out trip and this was the highlight. Great service and fantastic food. Its on the pricey side but its well worth it. Would definitely recommend it to anyone visiting the area!

Reviewed August 14, 2014

Dinner our last night in Jackson Hole was at the Snake River Grill. It was an excellent experience. To us it seemed like an adult restaurant. The two restaurants we had been to the previous two nights were loud with the tables pushed close together. At The Snake River Grill the crowd was more adult and we were able to talk to each other across the table without raising our voices.

The food was excellent and the service just right, always around but never hovering. Since it was our last night I splurged and bought a french wine above our normal price point and I asked our waiter if he would decant it for us. He happily obliged.

I was surprised by the inventiveness of the menus in Jackson Hole. I expected steaks and trout but there was a wide variety of fish, fowl, beef, pork and lamb on the menus and The Snake River Grill was no exception.

I would highly recommend The Snake River Grill for an adult evening in Jackson Hole.

Reviewed August 12, 2014 via mobile

We both had the smoked trout. Tasted awful. To much tarragon and the sauce was over powering. Couldn't taste the trout. Try grilling it with a more western flavor.

Reviewed August 10, 2014

On our trip we passed through Jackson and stopped here for dinner. The food was excellent. I had the aged black angus steak and my better half the trout. I see other reviews slight the service, but in our case we were well cared for, meaning we were seated quickly without reservations where other locations had a 40 minute wait, servers were attentive, and the atmosphere was pleasant.

I'd go back if I was in Jackson.

1  Thank Ed H