“Absolutely delicious!”
Review of Snake River Grill

Snake River Grill
Reserve with OpenTable
Snake River Grill is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #6 of 145 Restaurants in Jackson
Good for: Local cuisine, Business meetings, Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: On the Town Square; Broadway & King St.
Description: As featured in Gourmet, Bon Appetit, The Wine Spectator and Quarterly Review of Wines, the Snake River Grill offers the finest in mountain dining. Our mostly organic menu promotes seasonal foods, fresh seafood, prime chops and steaks, vegetarian dishes, and free-range game and chicken. Our chef has been nominated by the James Beard Foundation for "Best Chef North West" the past two years. A recipient of Wine Spectator's "Award of Excellence", The Grill offers over 300 wines, as well as a full cocktail and beer list.
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Absolutely delicious!”
Reviewed September 22, 2013 via mobile

This should be the #1 on trip advisor, the food is some of the best I have ever had and I eat out a lot , pricey but if you really want something that tastes wonderful and really good service it doesn't matter to me how much the cost is, the chef in my opinion should be given an award, it seemed like the waiter was always watching us because when we wanted something he was right there , spend the extra money and really treat yourself to this place. Well worth it!

Kansas City, Missouri
“Maybe the Best in Jackson .. Which Says a Lot!”
Reviewed September 22, 2013

This is really a world class place, set in one of the beautiful places of the world! Our group of 20 tried about everything on the menu and it was all outstanding. Don't miss the onion rings and the donuts. Make your reservations very early .. at least a week or two in advance but don't miss this one.

Visited September 2013
Houston, TX
“Returned for a Second Dinner”
Reviewed September 18, 2013

We ate at the Snake River Grill on our first evening in Jackson and was so impressed, we returned the next evening. Considering the many good restaurants in Jackson, this is a huge compliment! We were very impressed! Beginning with the hostess honoring our desire to eat outside (both evenings), the wine, the food, and a delicious desert, this restaurant was wonderful. I highly recommend the Snake River Grill to anyone visiting Jackson.

• Visited June 2013
Jackson, Wyoming
“Worth the wait!!!”
Reviewed September 15, 2013

I have lived in Jackson for some time now but had not made it to the Snake River Grill until just recently and I am so glad I finally did. We were greeted at the door with such a warm reception and seated at a wonderful little table over-looking the courtyard. Our server was very warm and friendly, I was really impressed with how the service and restaurant seemed so relaxed and not as stuffy as you find at "fine-dining" establishments.

The Albacore first course, lamb lollipops and eskimo bars were stand-outs. And the wine list is amazing...we had the Long Shadows pirouette which was outstanding!

texas
“All about the dessert”
Reviewed September 13, 2013 via mobile

We were in Jackson for a short time and thus limited on time to have dinner at Snake River Grill. I had, however, seen the Eskimo Bars featured on The Best Thing I Ever Ate so I really wanted to try them. Thanks to a post on this form I got the idea to call in a to go order.

The eskimo bars were AMAZING and if ever in Jackson will order them again!!!