“Delicious meal, excellent service”
Review of Snake River Grill

Snake River Grill
Reserve with OpenTable
Snake River Grill is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #4 of 144 Restaurants in Jackson
Cuisines: American
Good for: Business meetings, Romantic, Large groups, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Off-Street Parking, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: On the Town Square; Broadway & King St.
Description: As featured in Gourmet, Bon Appetit, The Wine Spectator and Quarterly Review of Wines, the Snake River Grill offers the finest in mountain dining. Our mostly organic menu promotes seasonal foods, fresh seafood, prime chops and steaks, vegetarian dishes, and free-range game and chicken. Our chef has been nominated by the James Beard Foundation for "Best Chef North West" the past two years. A recipient of Wine Spectator's "Award of Excellence", The Grill offers over 300 wines, as well as a full cocktail and beer list.
CT
“Delicious meal, excellent service”
Reviewed September 6, 2013

We had a delicous meal in nice surroundings. Trout wrapped in bacon was tasty. The staff was very good.

Visited August 2013

Kirkland, WA
“OMG - YUM”
Reviewed September 4, 2013

My husband & I shared a rib eye steak entree and a salad and the eskimo bars for dessert. The steak was FABULOUS. But I would caution - we ordered ours medium, and it came out RARE rare rare. So if you actually want your steak medium, you really should specify that. That said, we were fine with it, and it was delicious. The salad was good, service was excellent. Atmosphere was great. And I'd read about the eskimo bars, so we ordered them, although there are several really good choices for dessert. They were good, very good even. But not "died and gone to heaven" as they were described in the article I read. Maybe I'm spoiled.

Visited August 2013
Tulsa, Oklahoma
“Great food, SUPERB desserts; don't go without a reservation.”
Reviewed September 4, 2013

Quality of the food is great! We ate at the bar both times, had to wait because they were super busy! It's very popular - make a reservation or go late...we did that one night. The desserts are standouts! And I say that because so many restaurants have uninspiring choices. The blackberry pie was delightful. The warm donuts melt in your mouth; so amazing. We thought the specials were amazing- a lobster pasta one night, a tomato salad another night. The special lobster pasta was so good that I doubled it for my entree - not the same as the lobster pasta on the menu. My husband thought his halibut was a little too done. We didn't care for the onion rings, but lots of people love them. Lovely wines by the glass, great service at the bar. I could eat there every night, and I'd probably order the special.

“Worth your time.”
Reviewed September 4, 2013 via mobile

I went late as a walk in and they treated my wife and I very well. Drinks were good, food was great, and service was good. Our waiter tried to up sell us a lot. That is the only thing I did not like about the place. However, the waiter was very nice and knew the menu inside and out. That is a must in my book. Overall a great evening at the Snake River Grill. I would return.

Ohio
“crowd pleaser”
Reviewed September 3, 2013

We took our adult sons and some friends to Snake River Grill while visiting Jackson and Teton Village. Service was excellent - despite our somewhat feisty gang. The food was very good. The inside is light and pleasant. Very good appetizers - some fun and unique choices. We ordered 1 dessert to share, and they added on an extra few bites so there was enough to go around. A lovely evening.